Beth & Scott’s Nutrition Mission
Singable Stories about Food & Fitness
Sadly, many of today’s children are not receiving what their bodies and minds need to learn, to be healthy and to be happy. Beth & Scott, fellow parents who know the challenges of raising children in today’s world, present musical messages that will encourage a lifetime of healthy choices. Topics covered include:
- The vital importance of fruit and vegetables for growing children
- The need for daily exercise – indoors or outdoors – for all of us
- Portion control, balance and understanding food labels
- Understanding that water is the most important thing we drink
- Getting enough rest to be our best
In a world where messages about sugar, salt and soda dominate, Beth & Scott have created a show that provides a balanced portion of healthy nutritional information PLUS a generous amount of music, humor and participation to make the learning fun.
Selections include: Be Banana, The Carrot Seed, Five Fruits and Vegetables and their new hit, Waiter Water.
Beginning in 2020, most of Beth & Scott’s concert and workshop programs are now available as online, interactive programs!
Reservations highly recommended.