Our Commitment to Quality
Since 1993, our motto has been "Great Music for Great Kids". Every aspect of our business is built upon the premise to strive to be the best in our industry. Additionally, we work hard to create lasting relationships with our clients so that you can book us with confidence year after year.
Here's some of what we have to offer:
- Thirty years of arts-in-education and performing experience
- Professionally-written programs and songs
- Engaging concerts and workshops infused with age-appropriate academic curriculum, social-emotional skills and whole body learning
- Respect for children, parents, teachers and staff - onstage and off
- Integration of your content (themes, lessons, etc.) into our existing programs
- The ability to create new songs & programs to support your needs
- State-of-the-art sound using top-tier, dependable instruments and gear
- Colorful backdrops, costumes and props to enhance visual appeal
- Experience on "the other side of the fence" as cultural arts programmers and parents of young children
- Secret ingredients such as: professionally-trained voices and experience writing "work for hire" for TV
If you have any questions, concerns or requests we are here to listen. Many of our existing programs are the result of parents and educators offering suggestions to improve what we offer children. Please click HERE to contact us.