An Online Concert Event
Beth & Scott's Nutrition Mission
- This is a LIVE event
- May 11, 2020, 10:00am - 10:45am Eastern Time
- Invoice and access code will be sent via email. No need to pay now.
Singable Stories about Food & Fitness
What’s on the school menu today? How about a balanced portion of healthy nutritional information PLUS a generous amount of music, humor and participation?
Beth & Scott, fellow parents who know the challenges of raising children in today’s world, present musical messages that will encourage a lifetime of healthy choices.
Selections include: Be Banana, The Carrot Seed, Five Fruits and Vegetables and their new hit, Waiter Water.
RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- The program begins with the opening song “Feeling Good, Feeling Fine” as a fun, participatory song
- Beth & Scott start with honesty and humor - with songs about eating cookies and ice cream (ur American diet needs some help)
- For older children, a description of Nutrition Labels; for younger children, the story song "Carrot Seed"
- Songs and dialogue about 5 Fruits and Vegetables and the hit "Be Banana"
- Theatrical song about water
- Exercise songs and activities
- A song about rest
- A reprise of the opening song
- Q and A
Cost: $395 per Live Concert (unlimited classrooms/connections). Add $100 for two weeks of unlimited replays.
Age Appropriateness: Grades K-6