An Online Concert Event
Beth & Scott's Nutrition Mission
- This is a LIVE event
- DATE, 2020, TIMEam - TIMEam Eastern Time
- Invoice and access code will be sent via email. No need to pay now.
Singable Stories about Food & Fitness
What’s on the school menu today? How about a balanced portion of healthy nutritional information PLUS a generous amount of music, humor and participation?
Beth & Scott present musical messages that will encourage a lifetime of healthy choices in nutrition, exercise and proper rest.
Selections include: Be Banana, The Carrot Seed, Five Fruits and Vegetables and their new hit, Waiter Water.
RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- The program begins with the opening song “Feeling Good, Feeling Fine” as a fun, participatory song with simple, physical warmups.
- Beth & Scott start with honesty and humor - with a song about eating cookies and ice cream (and how our American diet needs some help).
- For older children, a description of Nutrition Labels including facts like calories and serving size; for younger children, the story song "Carrot Seed" and why whole foods are best for us.
- Songs and dialogue about eating 5 fruits and vegetables daily and the hit song, "Be Banana"
- Theatrical song about water as the best beverage we can drink
- Exercise songs and activities, emphasizing one hour daily.
- A song about rest
- A reprise of the opening song
- Q and A
Cost: $395 per Live Concert (unlimited classrooms/connections). Add $100 for two weeks of unlimited replays.
Age Appropriateness: Grades K-6